If you have any questions or comments about the University's Biological Safety Program or would like to schedule a class, contact Environmental Health & Safety at (479) 575-5448 or you may send email to the Assistant Biological Safety Officer, Tim Webb.
All safety-related questions that arise should be addressed by the principal investigator, working in concert with the BSO. The BSO is to be notified of any major changes thoughout the course of the research and may be subject to re-review by the IBC at the discretion of the BSO.
Biological Safety Resources:
- Biological Safety Audit
- Biological Safety Forms
- Biological Safety Manual
- Biological Spill Procedure Guide
- Rules for Transporting Biological Materials
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL) 5th Edition
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Molecules
- SDS Information
- National Institutes of Health
Revised on 26 October 2021